Have you been itching for a new adventure? Keen to explore some new scenery on 2 wheels but not sure where to start?
The Mountain Bike (MTB) Beginners program is designed JUST FOR YOU. We’ll guide you through a 6 week program to get you on the mountain bike, and feeling fit and confident to head out on the trails.
Upon sign-up, you'll receive:
A gear list to get you started. You'll need to source your own mountain bike and gear. Dust off the bike sitting in the garage, or borrow from a friend!
An indicative weekly schedule so you can mark out the time in your calendar.
The link to the private Facebook group.
Your first action tasks!
- 6 week program to build confidence and fitness on your mountain bike. Everything you need to head off on new adventures! Each week you'll receive:
- Bite-sized bike tips
- Fitness guide
- Action tasks and recommended resources
- Hair care tips and advice for active women . . . and for men too!
- Private community with your peers and direct 24/7 access to your mentors, Hannah (Make it Dirt) and Renee (Renee Hayley Hair), including weekly videos and Q+A sessions.
- Discount on a swanky cycle top so you stand out on the trails.
- A community meetup to kickstart the program (to be held in Christchurch, location TBC, and broadcast LIVE in the Facebook group for the out-of-towners). Get to know your mentors, meet like-minded folks and some new riding buddies.
A “graduation” adventure at the end of the program to put everything you’ve learned into practise, and have a FUN time away with bikes! (Location TBC, but it will be awesome and will cater for all abilities and levels of fitness.)
Not just another fitness fad.
The fitness program is only part of it. We also cover *literally* everything you need to know to head out on the trail.
Equipment and clothing
Getting to know your bike
Using gears 101
Bike care, maintenance and repair
Nutrition and hydration
A unique program that you won't find anywhere else. We guarantee riding a mountain bike is much more fun than going to the gym, and you might just find yourself doing things you never thought possible. Dare we say it, you might find it simply life changing!